Bonus Activities for God Knows Everything
The Bonus Activities contain all the activities, puzzles, games, words, and pictures to go along with the study of each attribute of God.
Although we have divided some of the activities into age brackets, some may be more challenging than others. Each parent or mentor may choose what activity will suit their children the best.
It is our hope and prayer that each attribute of God will be reinforced with these activities so that your children may Discover WHO God REALLY is...And WHY it matters.
God Knows Everything
Place the following objects on a table:
- A clock - God knows when everything will take place in our lives.
- A plastic bag filled with dirt - God knows everything about our world.
- Pictures of family members - God knows everything about each one of us because He created and loves us.
- A dollar bill - God knows and understands our material needs and wants.
- A toy car or toy airplane - God knows the next step in our travel of life.
- A locked diary - God knows our inmost secrets even when we think we can hide them from Him.
Each of the items represents the idea that God knows everything. Have your family members select an item and share what they think it reveals about what God knows. (Do not let them see the statements above describing what they represent.) How should this change the way we live on a daily basis? Have each family member select one object above that will help them remember that Because God knows everything, they can go to Him with all their questions and worries. Place this item somewhere in your home where they will see it on a daily basis. Whenever you pass by it, take a moment to thank God that He knows everything including what is uncertain to you.
God Knows Everything Tile Puzzle
Unscramble the tiles to reveal a message. It may be easier for you to cut the tiles up and place them next to each other to figure out the words.
Math Puzzle (Addition/Subtraction)
Read Isaiah 46:10 for the clue to solving this puzzle. First do the addition and subtraction then use the key below to find the corresponding letter and solve the puzzle by placing the appropriate letter in each box.
Math Puzzle (Multiplication/Division)
Read Isaiah 46:10 for the clue to solving this puzzle. First do the multiplication and division then use the key below to find the corresponding letter and solve the puzzle.
Memory Verse Activity